Tuesday 19 January 2016

Uni blog for Applied Practice paper

As part of my uni studies I have created a blog - PD4me.blogspot.co.nz.

The paper is Applied Practice in Context (DCL) APC CISC 8100 and it is the last in the Post Grad Applied Practice - Digital Collaborative Learning via The Mindlab(Unitec) with thanks to the NEXT Foundation for the scholarship I have received.

During the final 8 weeks the Learning Outcomes will be: -
1. Demonstrate a critical understanding of how indigenous knowledge and cultural responsiveness inform practice.
2. Critique and evaluate practice in the context of different audiences )local, national, and/or international) and their perspectives.
3. Critically analyse issues of-
4. Critique and address issues of law, regulations and policy in practice.

This will all be on the PD4me.blogspot.co.nz blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment